- The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.
Support the development of Québec’s cultural enterprises and ensure that heritage buildings are protected and promoted.
Striving to make Québec’s cultural industry stand out locally and internationally through the competitiveness of its businesses and the quality, diversity, originality and accessibility of their products.
SODEC designs programs, administers public financial assistance for businesses in Québec’s cultural industries, provides funding, manages tax incentives, and advises the government on policy directions within its areas of jurisdiction.
- Production companies creating short-, medium- and full-length feature films in the fiction, documentary and animated genres
- Production companies creating short-form digital storytelling projects
- Production companies specializing in television series
- Companies creating and producing interactive content
- Promoters and distributors of Québec television and film productions
- Emerging creative talent
- Movie theatre operators
- Festivals, events and promotional activities showcasing film and television production in Québec and abroad
Books and publishing
- Certified publishers
- Certified bookstores
- Book fairs
- Various professional industry associations and groups
Art market and craft industry
- Businesses in the crafts sector
- Marketing activities providing exposure to the visual arts and crafts
- Art galleries
- Various professional industry associations
Music and variety industry
- Québec companies that produce audio recordings or shows, manage artists or organize shows in the music and variety industry
- Québec music publishers
- Festivals, events and promotional activities that showcase musical and variety shows in Québec and abroad
- Professional industry associations
- Partners in the residential, commercial, cultural and tourism sectors
Who can view this page?